Monday, March 12, 2012

24!!


So I know I haven't written in a long time, and been busy with my little bundle of joy. I have so much to update you on, which I will do. But first I want to tell you about my wonderful birthday.  Yesterday I had a great family time with a wonderful dinner my momma made for me. I had some great family time. Then we went out for appetizers with friends. It was a great day to start out my birthday celebration.
The day of my birthday started out amazing. My little princess gave me a great gift by sleeping through the night for the 1st time! It was absolutely amazing and one of the best gifts I could have received.  Of course my hubby never does birthdays small. So he greeted me with chocolate covered strawberries and pineapple (my favorite!) and Starbucks coffee =).



Then we went shopping and I got way too much stuff. He completely spoiled me and I enjoyed every minute =).
That night also was a milestone because it was the first time I left our princess. The hubby and I went out for dinner just the two of us. It was hard at first, but was so fun, relaxing and went great. Dinner was amazing, and our baby girl had a great night with her Nanny and Poppy =).
It was an amazing day, and the party continues tomorrow with the other side of our family as well. If this birthday is any clue of what this year will be like, I think it will be the best one yet!


~Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment