Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The One with God's Victory

Have you ever noticed how God's ways don't always look like the smart way. Sometimes they look crazy, weird, or even down right stupid, but somehow they always turn out more wonderful than anything we could think up. Remember Moses when he had the entire nation of Israel behind him, and the Egyptian army was closing in on them, and God simply asked him to stick his staff over the waters. Now, you can imagine what was going on in Moses head, "why on earth would I do that, I'm going to look stupid, and we are all about to die". Then Moses sucked up his pride and just obeyed, and the seas parted and God showed his wonder through Moses and his faith. Or even when David went up against the giant Goliath with nothing but a sling and some stones. He could have died, but instead God was glorified. I want my life to be an example of how great my God is, and his splendor and might. If that means that sometimes I have to stick my neck out and look kind of stupid, I'm ok with that. In fact its exciting, because I know I'm about to see God's victory.





~Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment