Friday, September 10, 2010

The One with Autumn Lovin

So no, I'm still here, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth lol. Summer is always such a busy time, it seemed like I blinked and it was gone. But Autumn is here. It is my absolute favorite season. I love the leaves changing and the trees looking like they are on fire. I love all the colors, and the cool crisp fall air. I love apple picking, cider, doughnuts, and the smell of apple pie baking in the oven. I love a cup of hot tea next to the fireplace. I love raking the leaves and jumping in them  the little ones jumping in them. (okay so maybe I jump in them too ). I love the time with family. Autumn reminds me that change comes whether you want it to or not. The times will change, people change, situations change, it happens, its life. But Autumn helps me remember to stop and see the beauty in the change. That before you know it the next season will be here so enjoy every moment. Enjoy your life, no everything isn't perfect, it probably won't ever be perfect so enjoy all that you have to be thankful for today. There is so very much. So I'm going to go enjoy it.




~Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment