Sunday, July 3, 2011

The One with What I have Been Up too Lately

So I haven't posted in a long time. I have meant to, but been very busy lately.
So what have I been up to?

  well getting bigger and bigger every day lol, 


      and getting a nursery ready

We have a lot of projects we want to do in this room. We will see how many we get to, but I will be sure to post pictures as we finish up projects. The hubby is excited to make this room adorable for his baby girl =)

And I have been working working working. It has been busy summer so far. I can't believe I'm 7  months along already. The time has flown by. Only 12 weeks, left and lots more to do. I'm so excited about this fall. Fall happens to be my favorite season, and I am going to get the best gift of all this fall. I can't wait!
But that is what I have been up to lately.




~Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment