Thursday, July 7, 2011

To My Music Mann on our Anniversary,

I can't believe 4 years have flown by already. We have been through so much already, and I'm so excited for this next year and adventure we are about to embark on. It's funny you hear about so many pregnant women being frustrated or irritated with their husbands, but it has been the total opposite for me. I'm so thankful for you and all you do. I'm thankful for you refilling my water bottle a billion times, without me asking, so you make sure I have enough water. I'm thankful for you listening to me ramble on and on about baby stuff, what to register for, diapers, clothes, gear, the nursery, etc. I'm thankful for your strength, prayers, and hugs as we make so many decisions. I really do notice all the little things you do as well as the big ones. I can't wait to see you spoil our baby girl, just like you spoil me.
I'm so glad you are my husband, its been an amazing 4 years. Its funny, I have had people ask me how you won my heart. I just have to smile and think, if only they knew how amazing the man I'm married truly is. If only they knew all that is inside him. His many gifts, talents, his ambition, dreams, humor, and great strength. I feel so incredible blessed that you let me see more of that than anyone else has ever seen. I'm also so excited to see it emerge so the world can see too what an amazing man I married.
I love you so very much, and want you to know that 4 years ago today, was the best decision I ever made.
I love you!
Love,
Danni

1 comment: